Lindsay17

To Read, or Not to Read

I can basically read any book that catches my eye on a Barnes 'N Noble bookshelf.

Fallen Too Far
Abbi Glines
The House of Hades
Rick Riordan
How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul
Jason Evert, Crystalina Evert
The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa I've got to say I was slightly disappointed with the Eternity Cure. I feel as though it didn't carry the same feeling of awesome as the Immortal Rules did. The plot was a little too fast-past, leaving me with headaches due to taking in much information at once. And I did not enjoy the romance between Allie and Zeke. Well, maybe I did. But only a little. I hated how every time they were together, Allie had the same thoughts over, and over, and over. All about her wanting to drink his blood yada yada. I was still happy Zeke was in the novel; it was quite a pleasant surprise. However, I'd prefer Zeke to stay away only because HE TOOK AWAY ALLIE'S KICK-ASS PERSONALITY! It was still there, but when Allie was around Zeke, it seemed to melt away.
Other than those comments, the book was well-written. I have come to terms with one of my new favorite characters: Jackal. Yes, Jackal was a villain in the first book. And in the second he still is...sort of. I liked him so much for his humor. Almost every highlight on my kindle for this book is something Jackal said. Oh, Kanin was there, too. He was pretty kick-ass as well. Kanin never fails to disappoint, and honestly I'm glad he's okay.
Beside my slight disappointment, I really enjoyed this book and am excited for the next installment. Especially because of the minor cliff-hanger at the end.